ICT-in-Education Toolkit provides education policy makers, planners and practitioners with a systematic process to formulate, plan and evaluate education development programs enhanced by Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
The Toolkit contains six toolboxes - a total of 19 tools - that provide interactive instruments and step-by-step guidelines which assist users:
- Map the National, Technological, and Educational Situation
- Formulate and Assess ICT-Enhanced programs
- Plan for Physical and Human Requirements
- Plan for ICT-Enhanced Content
- Generate Program Costs
- Create a Master Plan
- Monitor Implementation, Effectiveness, and Impact
The Toolkit contains also a Reference Handbook that summarizes worldwide knowledge, research, and experience on the effective use of ICTs for Education.